Thursday Loves


Have you seen these funny diver faces floating around the internet? I can't stop sharing them with people, they make for such good laughs.  Sorry, divers.  You are thoroughly entertaining us though, and I"m not just talking about these photos.  Also, were you lucky enough to see this happen live? We were and I admit...I haven't been able to stop talking about it either.  Tuesday was such a fantastic night for US Olympic gold!



I love the way this brightly-colored eclectic room makes me feel.  I want to curl up in the bed and read a good book for hours and hours.  I also feel like it would spark creativity at every chance, don't you? Via



Loving the looks of this screen printed shirt by Etsy artist Veronica de Arriba.  Such a fun, playful pattern and a great way to dress up "t-shirt and jeans".


what better way to present the ashen remains of your lamented relative
than hung within an ancient egyptian dung beetle artifact?
under the protective spell of the solar diety Khepri
your loved one will be encouraged 
with sweet notions of creation and rebirth

$800

Have you guys seen Anthroparodie? It really cracks me up! I love Anthropologie as much as the next person but they really do have some easy stuff to make tons of fun of!


Last, I thought I'd leave you all with a very uplifting quote from one of the best.  Positive thoughts, my friends!  Via

Hope your weeks are going great!  

8 comments:

Amber August 2, 2012 at 12:08 PM  

I got to see that vault live too and it was amazing. She should have gotten a much higher score.

Laicie August 2, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

Haha I love the divers' faces -- amazing.

A Crimson Kiss August 2, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

This is the most fabulous round up! That bedroom is amazing, and Anthroparodie has me giggling into my coffee!

Michelle August 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM  

Haha, I hadn't seen the faces in freeze-framed, too funny!

Fantastic quote too :)

Emily | Recently August 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

I haven't been able to quit talking about that amazing vault either. She totally got robbed, but at least everyone knows it! The diver faces are hilarious! My kiddo and I were just giggling over them. :)

Caitlin C. August 2, 2012 at 6:32 PM  

I haven't seen Anthroparody... TOO funny! And that bedroom is absolutely gorgeous.

rooth August 3, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

That's a wonderful quote from Roald. Too bad he was a bipolar guy who ran around on his wife for over a decade

k August 3, 2012 at 2:23 PM  

i'm dying over that first picture, that is so funny!!! has meme written all over it..

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails