Hey, everybody! Hope you guys all had a great weekend. We sure did and I tried to capture some of the best moments. Stevie really hammed it up for the camera this weekend and I couldn't resist sharing her adorableness with you all. Some highlights of the weekend include ::
- Friday night birthday celebration with family - we ate delicious dinner, cooed at baby Ava and re-watched Bridesmaids (it gets me every time).
- Lunch at Salsarita's (I recommend this place when you're in the Qdoba/Chipotle kind of mood)
- It took us all weekend but we (and by we I mean my awesome husband) rearranged our living room in anticipation of the furniture we're still planning to order. This included rerouting the speaker wire, cable/internet and rehanging the tv. Oof, what a chore! But it was SO worth it!
- We may or may not have gone on an online shopping spree for said living room project. Hello West Elm frames and accessories!
- Sunday morning walk on the trail with the pooch
- New porch swing! Husband's grandpa crafted us a beautiful swing that you can see above. Hanging it up wasn't easy, and husband and his dad cursed the builders of this house for inconsistent studs galore. It's up and in studs though, just on the wrong side. But that's cool. It looks BEAUTIFUL!
- Playing with Stevie in the front yard is so much more enjoyable for some reason. Maybe it's because of the porch that I can sit comfortably on? Yeah, that's probably it.
- Video chat with two of our favorite people :)
- Breaking Bad - seriously, if you don't watch this show by now there is something wrong. Something seriously wrong.
So I kind of caught up on sleep, had some laid back fun, tried not to think about work and enjoyed myself thoroughly. What did you get up to this weekend? I'd love to hear!
Here's to a great week ahead!