Friday's Fancies + Have an Endearing Weekend!



tee // shorts // studs // sandals

Happy Friday, errbody!  I'm so so so excited that it's the weekend because by the end of today, I'll be reunited with family! It's been so long since I've seen my nieces and nephew, and it's been even longer since I've seen my parents.  They're staying through Tuesday and it's official - we're going to have an awesome time together.  On the agenda? Swimming, a Cincinnati Reds game, board games, ice cream, Olympics and lots of laughs.

This week's Friday's Fancies is basically me to a T.  T-shirts being the theme, it couldn't be more apt for my definitive summer wardrobe.  I've been sporting a lot of solid t-shirts with colored shorts and sandals.  What about you? What has been your summer wardrobe?  

What have you planned this weekend? Something wonderful, I hope!  Here's to lots of love this weekend :)

26 comments:

April,  August 2, 2012 at 11:12 PM  

Love that pop of color.

Anonymous,  August 2, 2012 at 11:19 PM  

that that striped tee with those shorts! my kind of outfit!

happy weekend
xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

henning love,  August 2, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

love both pops of color those sandals are gorgeous

Courtney Erin,  August 3, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

I love the addition of the colored earrings and sandals - great touch!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

jeands,  August 3, 2012 at 3:02 AM  

love the stripes tee which reminds me of the stripe tee I saw in H&M but didn't buy. Now I'm kicking myself for not getting it.

happy weekend!

Stephanie @ Henry Happened,  August 3, 2012 at 4:28 AM  

I love this type of outfit! and have lots of fun with the family.

colleen,  August 3, 2012 at 5:30 AM  

i love this outfit so much. the tee and the earrings are my favorite.

colleen,  August 3, 2012 at 5:30 AM  

i love this whole outfit so much! the tee and the earrings are my favorite.

Nicole,  August 3, 2012 at 7:08 AM  

I love those flip flops!

Bonnie,  August 3, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

I love the striped tee! I need one of those in my closet. They're versatile.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jaime @ laviejaime,  August 3, 2012 at 8:41 AM  

LOVE the sandlas- and $70 for cole haan? Not bad! Happy weekend

Unknown,  August 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM  

Perfect striped tee! Love it! Have a great weekend! xxoo. ashley

Leslie,  August 3, 2012 at 9:22 AM  

Happy Friday! I adore those earrings. :)

Kyla,  August 3, 2012 at 10:27 AM  

Aww, it sounds like you'll have a great weekend! And I definitely live in tees and colored shorts in the summer...when I'm not at work :)

birdie to be,  August 3, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

Lovely sandals! That color is so pretty!

A Crimson Kiss,  August 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

HORRAY for a family-filled weekend–you guys are going to have the best time!

Amber,  August 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM  

I'd love to throw on the tshirt right now! Hope you have a brilliant weekend.

k,  August 3, 2012 at 2:23 PM  

a good tshirt is like the best thing ever!

Lindsay,  August 3, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

I love this whole look! And I've been seriously crushing on those studs from Stella & Dot. They are just gorgeous! Popping over from Friday Fancies. Have fun with your family!

Kristen,  August 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM  

Cute outfit, you can never go wrong with a good tee!

Sounds like you and the fam are going to have a great time : )

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots,  August 3, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

I need every piece of this look! So adorable. And have fun w your fam! Super jealous you are going to a Reds game ... We tried to get tickets for tomorrow and of course it's sold out!

Kelly B.,  August 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM  

Those earrings are amazing!!

Alexa,  August 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM  

Love that striped shirt! So so cute.

Anonymous,  August 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

My girlfriend would definitely love these, she's been complaining about needing new flip flops and new sandals all summer long. I know she also loves that color so that's a bonus. Thank you for sharing with us!

Nicole Rene,  August 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM  

Oooh I absolutely loveeeee those sandals you put with this! Super cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails