- Friday night welcome, grilled dinner, hanging out and lots of love
- After a lazy start to the day, we spent the afternoon switching between the pool and the hot tub (the threat of rain cooled things off enough). It was a ton of fun and it really wore the kids out (and by kids I mean me, it definitely wore me out).
- Board games and Olympics on a Saturday night. Awesome!
- Sunday trip to Cincinnati - my family is pretty big into baseball so we journeyed to Ohio to catch a Reds game. It was fun, we ate hot dogs/veggie dogs/nachos/cotton candy/dippin' dots, etc. That was between all 7 of us, btw ;)
- Chinese food and Olympics. We were all so tired after sitting in the sun all afternoon, with the exception of the occasional downpour at the stadium, so we pretty much just stared at the tv until it was time for bed. Unfortunately, our hearts broke after seeing McKayla Maroney's disappointing landing which cost her the medal she really deserved. Poor girl.
Obviously it was a pretty great weekend and I'm not ready for it to be over! We're all so tired - even Stevie is utterly exhausted!
And guess what today is?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Two years ago I married my favorite person in the world and two years later we're as happy as can be. I love you, husbadge, to the moon and back. ♥