Thursday Loves


My stomach is growling just looking at this. I used to not consider myself a fan of beets but that has all changed.  Our homegrown beets were superb, especially paired with goat cheese.  So honestly, this sandwich looks pretty much perfect.  Via


Oh J.Crew sweater, I need you in my closet!  You are the epitome of my style - especially paired with those jeans and messy side pony.  I definitely wish I had $95 lying around to spend on a sweater.  Maybe I'll do some extra chores around the house ;)



Oh. My. God. I looooove these illustrations!  Tutti Confetti, you make my heart flutter!



This is random, but I'm totes diggin' this chick's effortless hair.  It looks part ratty (like mine usually does) but with the perfect amount of wave in the perfect places.  Rarely does my hair do this but when it does I feel like I should go out and paint the town red.


Last but not least, I thought I'd leave you with a drool-worthy image of amazing barstools.  That's all.  Via

10 comments:

Kyla August 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM  

Oh my gosh, that sandwich!!! And also, I wish I had a bar so I could buy some amazing barstools!

Gloria August 23, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

Love love love that sweater - the colors are perfect!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots August 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

After seeing that sandwich I think I need to try beets again. I too am not a fan but maybe that has changed!

Amber August 23, 2012 at 12:07 PM  

we are putting a bar in our basement so those bar stools have me in total drool mode

A Crimson Kiss August 23, 2012 at 1:06 PM  

I'm in LOVE! The sweater, the sandwich, the barstools–I'll take it all!

rooth August 23, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

Those are adorable illustrations - time to add more to my etsy favourites

Niina - My Paper Chaos August 25, 2012 at 5:08 AM  

Great stuff! I love that jumper! And those illustrations are great :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails