Inspired + Finds Under $50


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7


I am so enamored by the artwork coming out of Snedker Studio.  The image above is a tiny example of all the awesomeness they consist of.  Click on the link and check it out for yourself! And go ahead and buy me some prints while you're at it.

* Thanks for all your encouraging comments about work for me this week! We're surviving, but not without early bed times and lots of deep breaths.  Eek...at least we're starting to grasp it all.  But seriously, you guys are the best.

9 comments:

rooth August 15, 2012 at 8:27 AM  

I'm definitely off to check out those prints. Very modern but accessible too

Jaime @ laviejaime August 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

cute look- i'd wear the whole thing!

Laicie August 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM  

Love this!! Such a pretty color combination.

Amber August 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM  

that striped sweater is wicked cute. Hope things at work are getting a little easier :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] August 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

That bag is under $50?! Amazing find! Love the sweater too ;)

A Crimson Kiss August 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

Gorgeous art and a beautiful look–what could be better?

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots August 16, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

I totally agree with Gaby - was shocked to see that bag under $50! Amazing finds and I adore your inspiration.

Marie August 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM  

Good finds! I want that Zara bag too.:D

- Marie
allthingsmarie.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails