Thursday Loves


I am pretty hungry right now and the thought of eating this is making me mad! Mad for eggs, that is. Via



Last night we caught the opening monologue of Conan for the first time in ages and I am still laughing about this. Nick Offerman (the beloved Ron Swanson) read young female celebrity tweets while working in his shop.  That was all it was and it was awesome.  Definitely the only rewarding bit of Conan last night, in our opinion.


You may have seen this floating around the interwebs lately, but I find it to be NUTS!  Artist Bryan Saunders Lewis took every drug known to man (though most of these seem to be medications than street drugs) and drew a self portrait while under the influence.  It's fascinating, I tell you, and definitely worrisome.  We as a nation are prescribed these medications every day...and these are the portrayals! Yikes!  Source


I desperately wish this was me this weekend.  Alas, I'll be home alone with no plans of putting my feet in water and letting the waves crash over them.  Alas.  Via


I literally love everything about this image.  Seriously.  That is all.  Via

Hope you all have are having a lovely Thursday (and week).  Only one more day until the long weekend!

7 comments:

Courtney August 30, 2012 at 1:06 PM  

I've been a little obsessed with avocado egg toast this summer so that Martha recipe looks divine. Thanks!

Stephanie August 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM  

I desperately wish I could be on that beach too. I crave warm salt water and sand between my toes.

A Crimson Kiss August 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM  

Those eggs look like the perfect weekend breakfast, and I think I might have to find a little chambray shift and a cup of coffee for a trip to the beach!

nancy @ adore to adorn August 30, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

oh gosh I wish that was me with my feet in the water looking fabulous too! =)
xo,
nancy

Laicie August 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM  

Oh my gosh I'm drooling over that avocado egg toast... yum!

rooth August 30, 2012 at 10:03 PM  

That self portrait is as insane as I thought it would be... now I wonder what he looks like in real life

Zoe Jackson January 14, 2024 at 1:37 AM  

This was a lovely bllog post

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails