Friday's Fancies + Have an Enjoyable Weekend!


+



 Happy Friday + Long Weekend, everyone!  The holiday is finally upon us and I'm sure many of you are hightailing it out of town for a weekend of fun aplenty.  While I have no big plans for the weekend, I'm so excited for the extra day off to catch up on life.  I'm anxious to spend some time cooped up with Stevie and Gus, reading a book and listening the rain we're expecting.  Sounds pretty nice, right?  Husband is off having a guys trip with his dad and grandpa (pretty cute, right?) down at the lake so it's just us ladies (and chief!) to hold down the fort.  What exciting plans do you have?

This week's Friday's Fancies is a true representative of what I'd love to be wearing all weekend long.  Comfort + style all in one!  If it weren't the end of summer I might consider purchasing both the dress and the sandals - I can't stop staring at that bright pop of yellow!  What is your ideal Labor Day look? I'd love to hear!

Here's to a fantastic long weekend, my friends! Safe travels to those of you with awesome adventures scheduled and all of you be safe and try to stay dry!  xoxo

12 comments:

Betsy Transatlantically August 31, 2012 at 6:36 AM  

that dress is great! Ihave a chambray shirtdress - it's a bit more tailored than that, but it can totally be dressed down, too, for the weekend with a simple bag like the one you've used. love it :)

Jenn @ Party of One August 31, 2012 at 8:42 AM  

LOVE this dress, the bag....all of it! It looks fantastic :)

Laicie August 31, 2012 at 10:33 AM  

I'm loving that dress!! Have a great long weekend, happy Friday!

Gloria August 31, 2012 at 10:46 AM  

I can't believe that cute dress is $40! Have a wonderful weekend!

Stephanie August 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM  

this outfit is the epitome of comfy chic. love it!!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots August 31, 2012 at 12:15 PM  

This look is perfection! Have a good weekend!

Amber August 31, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

No big plans here. Just a lot of sleep. I miss sleep.

A Crimson Kiss August 31, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

This look is divine, and your weekend sounds heavenly! I'm looking forward to catching up this weekend, too!

rooth August 31, 2012 at 8:43 PM  

Zara has such cute bags but I've actually never seen one in person before

Nikell September 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM  

That bag is a classic go to bag...love it

Have a fabulous Labor day,
Nikell

k September 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

this is a fabulous look! I'd wear it.

Katrine - make it and fake it September 6, 2012 at 4:52 AM  

the denim dress is amazing!! i want one so bad!!


love K

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails