Have a delightful weekend!


Hooray for Friday!  We're taking off early for Louisville again.  These road trips are always fun but man, they're getting expensive.  We're actually going to be one of the crazy ones at the Derby this weekend and I'm pretty excited about it - even if nobody else is!  I've never been so this will be great, I hope.  I just heard some sad news - Uncle Mo has been scratched from the race.  My heart is broken now, who will I bet on!?  Ack!

What are all of you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it's great!  Wish us luck as we try to once again find our house....

Last - don't forget to enter the Gemmifer Handmade giveaway! You have until Sunday night (and I might even take some scragglers come Monday morning, just because I love you all).

15 comments:

Christine May 6, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

I've always wanted to check out a horse race. Have fun!

Sophie May 6, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

i love road trips! sounds like you are going to have the best day ever :) xx

The Olive Tree Blog May 6, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

Have a great time! I wanted to let you know that I soooo look forward to reading your blog and love it when I see you have a new post in my dashboard :)

KC May 6, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

hope you have the BEST time at the derby! my bf went last year, and had a total blast!

Sarah Engel May 6, 2011 at 4:49 PM  

Jealous!!! Hope you have a great trip:) xo

Corinna May 6, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

Have a great weekend!

Blace May 6, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

It has always been a dream of mine to go to the derby.
1. I look great in hats
2. I'm great at picking horses.


Have Fun!

Ally May 7, 2011 at 1:03 AM  

this is my first time to your blog; stopping by from hooray designs.

just wanted to say - adorable blog and enjoy your weekend! sounds like fun...

ally

Johanna May 7, 2011 at 6:04 AM  

How cool! Derby time is the best. Mint julep anyone?

Katie May 7, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

Have fun at Derby!
Good luck staying dry--the weather looks a bit foreboding. Hopefully it skips Louisville...

Carissa Thilgen May 7, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

have fun at the derby! I've never been either but I've always wanted to go check out a horse race!

have a wonderful weekend!

Brandi May 7, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

You're going to the Derby? You're so lucky! Have a fantastic time there and take lots of photos! I want to see some crazy hats on this blog next week.

Some Korean Website Highjacker May 7, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

happy trippin' lades, sounds like it's going to be the best time...even if your beloved Uncle Mo won't be joining the show : ( awe!

maja house hunting lucks of course and enjoy the time! ♥

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark May 8, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

I went to some races at Belmont when I was younger, its pretty exciting! Hope you picked a good horse to bet on!

wishful nals May 9, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

hope you had a wonderful, sunshine filled weekend. xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails