We're back to Monday again, aren't we. Well that's okay I guess because it only puts us that much closer to a lot of things coming up that I'm excited about. The weekend was good despite the weather. We did a lot of relaxing and staying indoors. Some highlights include ::
- Delicious food all weekend long
- Lots of sleep
- Lots of staying in our pajamas until the afternoon
- Bridesmaids the movie! It was really funny and definitely worth using our soon-to-expire Fandango tickets. I love going to a Saturday matinee (apparently so does the rest of the city, but that could be due to the weather) and gorging on nachos and candy. Don't judge.
- House business - not really a highlight but the productiveness felt pretty good
- Last but certainly not least - Da Bulls! Derrick Rose, Taj Gibson, Luol Deng, Carlos Boozer - they all gave quite the performance over the Heat last night. It was simply incredible to see them defeat the Heat 103-82. Take that, LeBron.
How were your weekends? Splendid I hope! Here's to a good week full of sunshine and (hopefully) climbing temps!