This weekend was full of relaxation and the usual...good food, good booze and good people. While we didn't really do much as far as exciting things go, we still had a productive weekend and threw some fun in there. Some highlights include ::
- Exploring our neighborhood
- Honking at deer to get out of the street (it really cracked me up because the deer did exactly what our cat does when he has to get out of the way - panic - and don't worry, they eventually ran off into the meadow out of harm's way)
- Eating ice cream in the park while listening to the vet's party hard several blocks away
- Hanging strings of lights in our screened-in porch - our porch isn't anywhere near being finished (I have big dreams for it) but it is so enjoyable to sit out there at night with those lights up. I hope to eventually have it look at least half as cool as the image above
- Scrabble on the porch
- Successful thrift store shopping - we came home with a majority of what we were after! Hooray! And earlier this morning we went back to get an awesome mid-century media cabinet/chest to fix up because Monday's are 25% off everything! Double hooray!
- Outdoor patio boozin', AmVet pizza (it's so good)
What did all of you get up to this weekend? I hope awesome things. Here's to a great week ahead!