Thursday's Randoms


I kind of can't get over this hanging aquarium from Opulent Items, an online retailer with unusual albeit awesome items for the home and office.  Can you tell I have a thing for goldfish?


This antique brass wheat necklace from Etsy shop Stavri has my Kansas heart.  Since I'm from the land of wheat and sunflowers, pretty much everything related makes my heart swell.


I absolutely love the look and feel of this photo - the lucky guests at this wedding had better know how amazing and lucky they were to sit around this beautifully decorated table and space!  The entire wedding was absolutely incredible.


I know this manicure has already made its way around the blog world, but I can't get enough of it! I love how colorful and playful it is, yet it still remains rather refined.  Has anyone tried anything like this before?


I could really stand to have this sweater for the fall.  It's geeky but beautiful and I want it.


Last, I am leaving you with this mouth-watering dessert, of which I have not a clue what it is or how to make it.  But my oh my, does it look good!

How are your Thursdays going so far, friends? Sorry for the late posting - I've been a busy Mo this a.m.  Hope your days are going swell!

27 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog August 25, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

love the wedding photo, I want my back yard to look like that!Love those nails, that sweater looks so cozy and I need that cake :)

Mal August 25, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

Love that sweater so much!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Meggan August 25, 2011 at 12:35 PM  

I love the outdoor wedding picture!! The lights are so magical! xo

jillian :: cornflake dreams. August 25, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

that dessert looks like its made with lemon something!! yum :) xo

vintch August 25, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

ok. that sweater WITH those nails? a perfect combo.

Morgan August 25, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Those nails are amazing. I wish I had the skills to do that!

Johanna August 25, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Good post! Good Post! That fish bowl is the bee's knees!

jeanette from everton terrace August 25, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

Love the fish bowl, speaks to my love of simple and modern. I don't know where I've been but I haven't seen that manicure yet - fun!

rebecca August 25, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

gah! i'd be afraid my little fishy would fall and splatter.

Jenny N August 25, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Is that like a lemon pie with marshmellows on top? Or maybe it's some kind of honey pie?

I like that sweater! Why is it geeky? haha.

rachel August 25, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

perfect picks – especially that sweater! :)

Kyla August 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

Oh my gosh, that fish stand! I think my beta fish would like that very much :)

The PvdH Journal August 25, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

I love the photograph as well! It is just so so magical!

PvdH
www.ThePvdHJournal.com

Mandy Crandell August 25, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

Wow! Great fish bowl!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

Amber August 25, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

well i guess i have been living under a rock because I hadnt seen that manicure before. I wish I had the talent to do that myself...or the energy to get myself to the manicurist.

Ashley August 25, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

I'm in love with that sweater! So cozy. Also loving that wedding photo- beautiful!

Nadine-Adele ♥ August 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

i love those nails! I might try doing them :)
happy thursday!
nadiine-x

April August 25, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

I'm always looking for new nail things. I like that! Maybe I'll try it soon!!

annelise August 25, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Yes to the hanging fish bowl. It's gorgeous.

The dessert kind of looks like lemon meringue pie to me - my absolute favourite! Love tarty, tangy lemon desserts.

Bel August 26, 2011 at 3:48 AM  

In LOVE with the geeky sweater and the colorful french manicure!!! So cute and fun!

Belly B :)

Tang August 26, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

The necklace is so sweet!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. August 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

okay, i'm sure most people are commenting on the clothes but i LOVE the goldfish and it's sold out! it would look so cute on my desk at home. :(

Marisa Seguin August 27, 2011 at 5:07 PM  

Love that manicure! I'll have to give that a try.

Lady Grey August 28, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

I love that fishbowl! And that sweater is gorgeous : )

Jess August 28, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

Oh I want that necklace! It's gorgeous!

Sarah Engel August 31, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

loving that manicure!! so fun:) and dessert heaven. yum!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails