The weekend flew by, no thanks to all the fun that was had. Going down to Kentucky lake with the fam is always a fun time and we always come home with really great stories. This time was no exception! Some highlights include ::
- Boat time Friday - Miller Lites and snacks
- Swimming and trying to do some water aerobics to burn off the beer calories!
- Laughing hysterically
- Boat time Saturday - I think we must have spent an entire work day out there
- Fat Daddy's - hoo boy, this "classy" joint is interesting. I've been several times and each time it amazes me...in the weirdest ways.
- More swimming, more laughing, more Millers
- Liar's Dice
- Making it back to Louisville before lunch
- Making my mom laugh on the phone - very important
See? It was a pretty good weekend, despite something that happened from afar. There was a death in my side of the family over the weekend that has left me a mixed bag of emotions. It's all good though, I promise you.
Here's hoping this week is a good one. It should be nothing but romantic for us as our first wedding anniversary is on Saturday! And I just want to also say happy anniversary to my most favoritest Anna-Maria and Bort! Their beautiful wedding was two years ago today and I still feel warm and fuzzy just reflecting on that day! Here's to many more happy years!!