Friday's Fancies + Have a romantic weekend!

Friday's Fancies


Sheer black blouse, $70
Nina Ricci satin skirt, $1,050
Christian louboutin pumps, $825
Coral clutch, $40
Dean Davidson sterling silver stud earrings, $132
Kenneth Jay Lane amethyst ring, £110


Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm so happy it's here because we're that much closer to our celebration tomorrow!  This week's Friday's Fancies is all about dressing up for the love of my life and celebrating in style.  While we minimal plans for celebrating, we are going out for brunch, doing some exploring around our new city and spending the rest of the day in our home, eating a home-cooked meal (which includes that cake) and drinking champagne.  I can't wait!

And just because I couldn't resist...







My heart is going pit-er-pat!  Happy anniversary, my love.  I'm so glad you spilled beer on me that one night so many years ago.

* Photos by Raegan Stremel

54 comments:

Morgan,  August 5, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

happy anniversary! loved seeing the photos! so dreamy!

jillian :: cornflake dreams.,  August 5, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

aww you were such a gorgeous bride! I LOVE your shoes! and your dress.. and the details on your invite :) have a great time celebrating this weekend. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Mel,  August 5, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Beautiful photos! Happy anniversary. Enjoy your celebration!

Marian,  August 5, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

Brunch is my favorite! And what a lovely ensemble to celebrate:)

Jaime @ laviejaime,  August 5, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

what a lovely wedding you had! happay anniversary :) CUTE top too!

Alana,  August 5, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was beautiful! LOVE the colors.

m_b,  August 5, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

what a beautifully romantic wedding! i love it! i was hoping you'd post some. :) gorgeous!
happy anniversary!!!

Stephanie,  August 5, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

What great pictures! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!!!

Stephanie,  August 5, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

Happy anniversary!!! You were such a beautiful bride! This outfit is perfect for an anniversary celebration - just the right amount of feminine romance. :)

Cathy,  August 5, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

Happy Anniversary! And loved looking through your wedding pictures. The dress, the shoes, the flowers, the location....love them!

Courtney Erin,  August 5, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

Wow, you're wedding looks so nice! I love it! And I'm swooning over that outfit - that sheet top is so pretty.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Amber,  August 5, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

oo la la thats a pretty outfit you picked out, love that skirt, shame its way out of my budget. Happy anniversary!

Christine,  August 5, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

Happy anniversary!! Have a great celebration!

{The Perfect Palette},  August 5, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

happy anniversary!!! you were such a gorgeous bride!! have fun celebrating :)

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Megan,  August 5, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!! Happy anniversay to you!! Have a super weekend :)

Glad I stumbled upon your blog; it's adorable!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet.,  August 5, 2011 at 6:39 PM  

Um, the back of your dress was absolutely beautiful! Wow!

another feather,  August 5, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

Congrats! and those are greattt wedding shoes!

Nikell,  August 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

Happy anniversary!!! I wish you many many many more to come.

Your Friday's Fancies outfit is very pretty. I am in love with that skirt.

katie walker,  August 5, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

happy anniversary!!! love the outfit you put together!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket,  August 5, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

awwwww happy anniversary :) marriage is such a great adventure. have a super weekend. my 6 year anniversary is in a couple weeks yikes! I was thinking about sending him a cookie cake to his work to embarrass him lol

Johanna,  August 5, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

Awww...look at you guys. What a pretty wedding. You look marvelous, darling and I love your Friday Fancy. I would like to make you my personal stylist. K? Great!


Happy anniversary!!

Jennifer,  August 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

How sweet! Happy First Anniversary to you and your hubby! (PS: I love your wedding dress!)

Katie,  August 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM  

Everything in this post is so lovely! Happy Anniversary and a very happy weekend! xo

Veronica Lee,  August 6, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

Happy Anniversary!!! Your pics are beautiful!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

rachel,  August 6, 2011 at 1:38 AM  

aww! so sweet. happy anniversary!

Anonymous,  August 6, 2011 at 1:40 AM  

Ok love your friday fancy it's so romantic and sweet!
Secondly HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I wish you many more years!
xx
Z

honey my heart,  August 6, 2011 at 3:11 AM  

the wedding photos are so gorgeous! happy anniversary :)

Juls,  August 6, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

so so so so lovely :)

Jess,  August 6, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

Oh.my.gosh. How have I not seen these before? Your wedding looked AMAZING! And your shoes were GORGEOUS! Hope you had an amazing anniversary and I MUST have that pink clutch!!!

emma,  August 6, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

"i'm so glad you spilled beer on me that one night.." lol Happy, happy anniversary! enjoy eachother!

Drew {Coral Cafe},  August 6, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

Happy Anniversary!! Loving this romantic outfit!!

Tang,  August 6, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

Awww such beautiful photos! Congratulations on one amazing year together! I love the shot of the shoes! :)

La Boheme,  August 7, 2011 at 1:56 AM  

Happy anniversary! Enjoy the weekend to the fullest!

Ivana,  August 7, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

Happy anniversary! Your photos are so beautiful, you were such a gorgeous bride!
Enjoy your weekend!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Bonnie,  August 7, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous, love! You guys are super damn adorable. The pictures of the shoes are cutecutecute.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Anna @ IHOD,  August 7, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing your wedding photos! What a beautiful bride you were! I love that you met him because he spilled beer on you! I am sure it is a wonderful story turned dream come true. Hope it was a special weekend!
<3
anna

Lauren,  August 7, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

happy anniversary! your wedding looked magical

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin,  August 7, 2011 at 8:22 PM  

That finger candy is absolutely gorgeous and you were a beautiful bride! Happy anniversary!

Joanna,  August 8, 2011 at 12:36 AM  

How lovely! Happy anniversary to you!

Josie,  August 8, 2011 at 2:57 AM  

Happy anniversary -- those photos are stunning! And I love the look that you put together; the little pink clutch is gorgeous.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Kirby Margaret,  August 8, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

Happy Anniversary! Love the board you put together! just darling. can you believe it's been a year already?! xo

amy b.s.,  August 8, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

i am in love with those earings! and happy anniversary!

classiq,  August 8, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Happy anniversary! Such beautiful photos! You look wonderful. And I also like the outfit you've put togethre, especially the top and clutch. :)
Ada

Gloria,  August 8, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

Awwww you two make such a beautiful couple! Love your green shoes - they're a cute touch :-) Hope you had a wonderful anniversary this weekend!!

A Crimson Kiss,  August 8, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

I'm in HEAVEN. That gorgeous 1st anniversary look, your stunning wedding photos, and how amazing this last year as been! Hope it was a perfect weekend!

xoxox, Lena

iheartkiwi,  August 8, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby! Here's to many more :)

Your wedding photos are too gorgeous lady! Those shoes rock!

audrey marie,  August 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

happy one year!! lovely wedding photos and anniversary outfit!

colleen,  August 9, 2011 at 4:55 AM  

wow - your dress is gorgeous and timeless. tell us who made it!

Marisa Seguin,  August 9, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

Happy anniversary! What a way to meet! haha Sounds like you had a magical weekend :)

natasha {schue love},  August 10, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

Oh I LOVED seeing all your wedding details!! So gorgeous!

Amanda {eclectic snapshots},  August 11, 2011 at 5:42 PM  

Oh my goodness! Those wedding day shoes are to die for!
And your romantic out fit .... I want!
Gorgeous!

The Franglaise,  August 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

Happy first anniversary lady! Wishing you many many more years of love & happiness with your hubby. xx

katie,  August 17, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

what a beautiful wedding! happy belated anniversary!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails