Poladroid

Happy weekend!  Today was a really good day, full of delicious brunch, engagement photos with Raegan, rooftops and a KU victory.  Even though we were outdoors (freezing our butts off for the whole afteroon) we still had loads of fun.  Raegan, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart!  You are such a good friend and a great photographer. 

Anyway...

Today I spent some time crossing off my internet-to-do's.  One of the main things I really wanted to do was download poladroid and turn my cool photos into even cooler photos.

 

My nephew, the Funny Man Cameron




Badgur (it's hard to spell it to sound the way she says it) and my niece, Ally



Lake Tahoe, CA!



Christmas party @ the Hinshaws




If it wasn't this exhausted I might be tempted to turn as many pics into poladroids as possible.   I'm really into it, obviously...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails