What's in a name?

As the wedding date draws nearer, my emotions are seeping through.  I mean, I teared up from imagining my name changing to Meagan Badger.  In less than 7 months!  Seriously, this is something I've thought about since I can remember thinking.  I was a little girl after all, and little girls like to think of those things whenever they think of cute boys.  At least the little girls I knew and know did and do.  It's hard for me to believe that it's about to change.  It's hard to believe that the Pierce family name will soon be left only to my brother and his adorable family.  But it's something that I've thought about for a long, long time and it's something that I am more than happy to change.  Perhaps if his last name were Smith or Jones it would be a different story.  But Badger?!


In case you can't tell, I'm getting giddy here...

(photo via The Flash Dance)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails