2010: The year of travel and love

This year has been declared the year of travel, the year of love, the year of happiness and new beginnings. 

First up: California


San Francisco, Napa, Lake Tahoe all in one long weekend! 

It will be fun, productive, romantic, adventurous and lovely all in one!






Next up (March): Austin, TX


Badger & the boys are playing SXSW again this year and I am going with them.  I went with them in 2007 and had a really great time.  So I'm pretty excited for this years adventure too!









Honeymoon: Italy


Since my mom bought us an Italy travel guide, I guess it's been finalized.  We're going to Italy!  I don't know when (obviously after August), I don't know if we can afford it (where there's a will there's a way) and I don't know how long we'll go (hopefully a long time).


Rumor has it, we may be traveling to Vegas for Badge's stepbrother's 21st birthday in November.  We'll see if we are traveled out or broke or what! 

It's going to be a wonderful year! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails