Pillow Talk

Some of us might have caught our other halves/bed buddies talking in their sleep. But what do you do if you live with a dude who gives you a nightly commentary of weird and wonderful chatter? Blog about it, of course!

No, it's not my Bort. But another English lady tape record's her husband's comments and posts them for our delight on Sleep Talkin' Man.

You need to check this out, but here are some of my favourites:



"You can't be a pirate if you don't have a beard. I said so. MY boat, MY rules."





"Legs time! Everybody get your legs!"







"Don't... Don't put the noodles and the dumplings together in the boat. They'll fight! The noodles are bullies. Poor dumplings."

2 comments:

Cara Kuhl January 18, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

hahah, these are hilarious ~ thanks for sharing!

Anna-Maria January 18, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Yup, they're pretty priceless. Makes me wish I could remember my dreams though - people must dream some cool/hilarious stuff!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails