A very special Birthday

Ladies and Gentledudes,

Today is Anna-Maria's birthday!!!  Happy Birthday to my most favorite Londonite in the world!  What an amazing friend she is.  And she's not just my most favorite person from London, she's truly a special woman and I love and adore her with all of my heart. 



Anna, I hope you have a wonderful day.  I hope Bort treats you to an amazing time full of cake, romance, gourmet food and whatever else your cute little heart desires.  Here's to another wonderful year!  We are all blessed to have you in our lives!

(Photo via too nice to slice)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 4, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Nice to find your lovely blog! I see we have a common interest in Chicago and food / eating, so thought I'd just say hi :)

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really means a lot!! We do love food/eating and we live in Chicago so hopefully there will be plenty more content that sparks your interest!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails