I fully endorse everything on this list as a gift I would personally love to receive (if you're reading...)
1. Luxurious leather and virgin wool shoulder bag
2. Bailey's Home and Garden cozy organic cotton bathrobe - heaven
3. Lomography Diana + Dreamer Camera
4. Pickles Cashmerino - Soft Coral but any color would be lovely
5. A present for a little girl - it would be so neat hanging above the bed, you don't have to be a baby to enjoy a mobile!
6. Nate Berkus Durrie Rug
7. Mod Cloth Light Ride Sweater
8. Intelligentsia In Season gift box - you can never have too many coffee mugs and their coffee is deeelish.
9. Papercraft - so she can learn a new hobby which leaves you with more time to play video games...
10. Primary Confection measuring spoons - she'll bake you great stuff with such cute spoons
11. Misty Flower posts - because the sparkle will match her eyes
12. For Me, For You Brass Drops Necklace
13. Pigeon Toe Ceramics Airplant Wall Tile
What's on your Christmas list this year?