Happy Holidays from Mo Pie, Please!


Well the holidays are finally (almost) here and I'm so happy about it!  This is a scheduled post as we are currently all packed up and shipping out to Louisville to spend the holidays with the Badger family!  I am super excited because I've never spent Christmas with them (we usually go to Kansas to make my favorite children incredibly happy) and there are also so many friends I'm excited to get to see as well!  Gus is coming with us too, even though he isn't sharing his excitement.

I've downloaded Chelsea Handler's A Horizontal Life : A Collection of One Night Stands for the drive, have a ton of yarn to occupy my hands and a ton of cookies to munch on!  I brought my computer with me so I may or may not be posting - we'll be gone until the 29th so posting will definitely be light.

Happy Holidays dear readers - you've made this year completely wonderful for me!  If you're traveling, safe travels to you!

P.S. - Dancing Branflakes posted my Christmas tree along with some other awesome bloggers trees, go check it out if you haven't already!

* Images 1, 2, 3, 4

22 comments:

Melanie's Randomness December 23, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Have a very very Merry Christmas & a SAFE TRIP!! =) Enjoy!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

stephiejane December 23, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

merry christmas!! safe travels and have a wonderful holiday :) xoxo

the southern hostess December 23, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

I love these images. Have a wonderful Christmas!

A Crimson Kiss December 23, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Happy, happy Christmas! Have a safe trip, and enjoy lots of holiday spirit!

With love, Lena

Amber December 23, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Happy Holidays to you too!

and flowers pick themselves December 23, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

happy holidays, my dear! XOXOXO

xo Alison

Natalie December 23, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Merry Christmas! Safe travels!

Kirby Margaret December 23, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Safe Travels and have a merry christmas! I'll be staying put in NYC. just me and my future husband to be! we are hopfully going to start some traditions of our own!

thingsIlove December 23, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Merry Christmas, darling! Beautiful pictures :)

Traveling Distances December 23, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Love the pictures! The Chelsea Handler book is hilarious- it will keep you entertained during your drive! Have a Merry Christmas!

Small Burst December 23, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Wishing you and your family a very merry christmas! Safe travels too.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY December 24, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas, Meagan! xoxo

LenoreNeverM♡re December 24, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Enjoy the trip dear!
Merry Christmas to you & your family!!

xo*

a tree called life December 25, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

Merry Christmas to you!!
Safe travels!

S and O December 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
xoxo
Olivia

abigail December 27, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

have a wonderful, safe trip!
merry christmas!

iheartkiwi December 27, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Kiwi gave me Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang Bang for Christmas and I'm almost done with it! She is hilarious.

Signe December 28, 2010 at 2:44 AM  

Hope you had a lovely Christmas with the Badger family and wish you a happy new year :)

Hugs,
Signe

Valerie December 29, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

That sounds like a great Christmas. I hope you're enjoying your trip!

xo
Valerie

Alyssa Goodnight December 29, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Hope you had a great holiday! I wish I could do something with loads of yarn.

Maybe this year...

Megan @ Pink O'Clock December 29, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

hope you had a wonderful holiday, miss meagan! xoxo, looking forward to more posts very soon!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails