Gift guide :: For Mom

Well it's December, which means that everyone is in full Christmas mode right?  We're getting our tree today (hopefully, seriously we're both still under the weather which is no good because tomorrow my best friend and her husband are coming to town for the weekend and we have lots of plans!) and all of our decorations go up tonight! I can't hardly wait!

Anyway, I've put together a gift guide for that special woman in your life who always took care of you when you were sick, always gave the best Christmas gifts (even if she forgot where she hid them and then forgot all about them until after Christmas) and supported all of your decisions 100% among many other things.


1.  West Elm Chunky Tassle Throw - what woman wouldn't love a chunky throw?
2.  Terrain Wood Grain Dish - it's simple and cute
3.  West Elm Mosaic Mirror Boxes - because she likes everything sparkly and organized
4.  A Common Thread Petrified Wood Necklace - it's chic, rustic and the man in her life will adore it
5.  White House/Black Market Cotton/Cashmere Cardigan - so she'll be warm and stunning all at once
6.  Jayson Home & Garden Abalone Shell Mirror - another sparkly gem to hang on the wall

13 comments:

Malu Rivero December 1, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

OH!
Today I was thinking I may bought a white cardigan like this... but white... is difficult to decide...!I always think...better in black haha!

XXX!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts December 1, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Love the soap dish- hope you get your tree!!!

Anna Walker December 1, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Awesome ideas! :)
I can't decide what to get for my step-mom now!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Erin December 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Those blankets look so cozy!

A Crimson Kiss December 1, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

What wonderful gifts for Mama! I hope you guys are feeling much, much better-you're going to have so much fun this week!

Poppies and Sunshine December 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

All of these are great ideas! I think I want them for myself :) haha
I hope you are feeling much better today and can get your Christmas tree! I know how it feels to want to get it up right away. I always try to right after Thanksgiving if possible!

ChinkyGirLMeL December 2, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

I love the 5th one, My mom would definitely like something like that, well I would like that too. =)

Emma December 2, 2010 at 3:16 AM  

haha. my mum was always giving me gift 'father christmas forgot to deliver' when she found them at the back of the wardrobe or some other hiding place.....

Anonymous,  December 2, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

this is useful. I never know what to buy for my mommy.
She has very strange taste and it is soo difficult to make her happy!!

Valerie December 2, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Oooh, great gift ideas for mom! I love that white cardigan. I hope you're feeling better!

Melanie's Randomness December 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Ooo I love the cardigan & that mosaic boxes!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Oh, My Darling December 10, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Love the petrified wood necklace! If only my mom was that cool, hehe.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails