Have a cheerful weekend!


I'm so happy the weekend is here!  I've been looking forward to it all week long, mainly because tonight I have two different dates with two very special peeps.  First, I'm meeting Anna-Maria at Millenium Park to get all merry and stuff with Christmas carols.  Then we're strolling over to the Christkindlmarket which always makes me warm and fuzzy and full of happiness.  It's the perfect dose of Christmas + girl time all in one.  

After that, I'm meeting the hubs for dinner and a birthday date part 2 - we're seeing Jerry Seinfeld tonight at the Chicago Theater!  I'm seriously so excited about it!!

The rest of the weekend should be chock full of baking for our upcoming holiday party w/friends, hopefully we can see Black Swan and also get to visit with friends on Sunday.

What are all of you up to?  I hope you all have wonderfully cheerful weekends!

10 comments:

Michelle December 17, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

This sounds fabulous! I am a bit jealous of you seeing Jerry Seinfeld. Have a great time!

Signe December 18, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Sounds like you have the perfect weekend planned! Enjoy and I sure wish I was going to see Jerry Seinfeld as well :)

Anonymous,  December 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

I'll have a snow covered week end. I think I'll read a lot!!
Bobbi

Brooke T December 18, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I love Jerry Seinfeld.. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!

thingsIlove December 18, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Sounds great! Have a lovely weekend.

hip hip gin gin December 18, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Sounds like you have fab plans, I'm so jealous you're seeing Jerry!! I'm sure it will be awesome!
We are picking my parents up from the airport in a few hours and starting the holiday fun. And hopefully tomorrow we are getting a ton of snow, cross your fingers for us, we haven't had any yet this year.

Kristen December 19, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Or had one-
I am going to where the warrrrrm weather is! (Florida)! To be Santa and drop off gifts to the family!

PS that bread looks delicious!

Jess December 19, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE your blog! :) Have a good rest of the weekend!

Julie-Inspired December 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Oh..I saw Jerry before and he was so great! I hope you enjoyed it:) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog too!

Would love you to stop over today for a giveaway!

Julie xo

Victoria December 20, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

What fabulous plans. Hoping you are nice and Christmas ready after all that holiday goodness:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails