Pendleton




At the fantastic holiday party last night, my friend Maggie discovered a Pendleton blanket whose current owner is a very handsome Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy named Theo.  Seriously, he's awesome.  Unbeknownst to our friends, Theo sleeps every night on a gray and red wool Pendleton blanket that hails from an army-navy store in Virginia.  Talk about one stylish dog, right?  Well it was funny that she discovered that because I had been planning a post on Pendleton blankets for awhile now.  There's just something so amazing about the quality of these blankets and story behind them.  I love all of the designs for the blankets and would love to give a special baby one of their adorable blankets (some day I can swing it).  Are you a fan of Pendleton?

4 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} December 22, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Beautiful Blankets! I love the top one...so much! :)

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket December 22, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Have you heard of the Pendelton roundup. They have this big rodeo in Pendelton every year were people come far and wide for it. I have never been but have friends that go. It's supposed to get pretty wild. :)

Anna Walker December 22, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

I love those little sheep! :)
So so so so so so cute!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

this free bird December 22, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

These are beautiful blankets, and I do love Pendleton. What a lucky dog!!

xo,
Carrie

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails