Holly Hue









When I was at the Chicago Renegade Craft Fair a few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to come across these fabulous designs by Holly Hue.  They had a small space on the second floor and unfortunately were shoved in the corner where it was hotter than Hades and hard to see them.  But luckily I did and I managed to score a similar tunic like the one in the last photo.  I love how the designs are symmetrical or a-symmetrical, stripy and colorful.  They're right up my alley and I love them.  What do you think?

Gus loves Holly Hue too, he's made the sack that my tunic came in his new bed and I'm pretty sure he'd be crushed if we actually threw it out.

11 comments:

Anna Walker December 20, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

I like the first bag! The clothes are also so unique! I bet you would never ever see someone wearing the same exact thing you are!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Jess December 20, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

I love that bag too! You and Gus has fabulous taste! I hope he is feeling better after his surgery!!!

Anonymous,  December 20, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

I think they are really fun I love bold colors.

jenna ♥ a little blue December 20, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

all super cute & fun. i definitely think the bag is amazing :)

iheartkiwi December 20, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

oooh I love the purple number! so cute!

vintch December 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

so, so adorable! oh my goodness. how fun to be at that craft fair! oh i can't imagine! lovely pictures and clothes/bags. thanks for sharing such awesome inspiration!

Megan @ Pink O'Clock December 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

very cool and fun! i love clothes that have spirit. :)

AbbieBabble December 21, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

These are lovely- those dresses are all wonderful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails