World AIDS Day


Today is World AIDS Day and Project Runway Finalist (should have been winner in my book) Mondo Guerra has teamed up with Piperlime.com to create these two limited edition tee's whose proceeds benefit amFAR AIDS research.  I'm really loving the designs of the Live and Love tee.  

Whether you do your part by purchasing fashionable tee's or you wear a red ribbon (you can actually get them at your local MAC store), try and do something today to raise public awareness of this devastating virus.  Read more here.

5 comments:

the chirpy bird December 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Thanks for the reminder.. This is an absolute great cause!
xox tash

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket December 1, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Mondo should have won project runway. He is so talented and his story is so inspiring.

Kristen December 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

What a great cause!
And cute shirts I might add-

Diana Mieczan December 1, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

That is a great reminder:) Thanks so much for that,sweetie
Kisses

jeanette from everton terrace December 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

I agree, Mondo rocked the entire season. I have a friend who would love that first tee but I didn't see it on the website, only the tree one - will poke around some more. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm off to investigate your giveaway now, fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails