Gift guide :: For wee ones

It's all too easy to shop for wee ones, so you probably don't need any assistance when it comes to gifts for them, right?  I mean, all of my wee ones gave me a very specific list.  So I guess I had all of you in mind who didn't receive a specified list, or just want to give a cute gift to a friend's child, etc.  It's so hard to resist all of the cute stuff for them!


1.  Denim Dress gives additional adorableness for the adorable little girl in your life
2.  The Cowboy baby onesie for the handsome baby boy with funny parents that you love
3.  Sleep Sheep so the special wee person has something soft to cuddle with
4.  Baby Raccoon print because it's hilarious and cute
6.  Jungle safari baby mobile to spark their imagination

Check out my other gift guides ::


12 comments:

A Crimson Kiss December 10, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

So, so sweet! That raccoon print is adorable, and I love the monkey hat! Ah, the wee ones!

Jaime @ laviejaime December 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

that hat is TOO cute!


happy weekend :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} December 10, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

I love the SLEEP SHEEP! My little Hudson has used his since he was born. It's a great invention, and cute, too! :)

Melanie's Randomness December 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Oh that lil monkey hat is too cute!!! =)

Hey lady! I'm running a small giveaway over at my blog! If you get a chance give it a look!

$55 CSN Stores Giveaway!

Signe December 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

Hahaha, those Cotton mini monkey flap hat are just the most adorable things ever!

Such a cute post :)

Anonymous,  December 13, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Adorable! I have the sleep sheep for my little guy and it's awesome. The sound of rain lulls us both to sleep at night.

RILEY December 13, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

i really, really, really want that baby in #5. like, really.

Sarah Engel December 14, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Awe! so so cute I can hardly stand it:) that sheep is adorable.

Oh, My Darling December 22, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Aw, the cowboy onesie is too adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails