Bridal Showers

As summer approaches, the planning picks up.  My M-O-H, Gracie (a beloved friend of mine for the past 9 years) is getting married just two short months ahead of me and I've been really excited about the fact that we get to share this time together even though we're miles and miles apart.  It's been so awesome to share ideas with her and to help each other find what we're looking for, because we're both constantly looking.  Because her wedding is coming up so freaking fast, it's high time to get into full on party planning mode.  I'll be working closely with her other bridesmaids (that means you, Jess, my love) on planning her bridal shower/bachelorette party and I couldn't be happier about it.  I mean, just look at all the inspiration that is out there!









If I'm this excited about Gracie's shower, imagine how I'll feel about my own!  Basically I just love parties...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails