Greasy may not be so grossie...or is it?

I just received my daily Refinery 29 email in my inbox and was quite...baffled by some of the content.  You see, my whole life I've had to battle the greasy hair problem.  If I don't wash it once a day, it gets embarrassingly bad.  Up until about 10 months ago, I lived with this problem.  That is, until I discovered the wonders of dry shampoo.  Do any of you use this?  It's a miracle worker!  I can't believe I, the sufferer of greasy hair for so many years, who longed for a cure to end this suffering, never knew about it until I was 26-years-old.  For the love of Pete! 



So what I'm finding out here, is that designers such as Alexander Wang, Cushnie et Ochs and Acne have taken the greasy approach to models' hair for the runway.  In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, What is the deal with that?  Is this the new hair trend?!  I mean, if Ms. Sevigny is doing it then certainly I must.  Hahaha, wait, you don't actually believe me there, do you?  (Quite frankly, she looks rather nasty in the image above)  So tell me, dear readers, will you be sporting the freshly-showered-four-days ago look the next time I see you, like these models here?


Aye yay yikes!

All photos via refinery 29

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 20, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

I have been getting by with baby powder in between washes. I'll have to check out this waterless shampoo!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails