Ikat = Iwant

So I guess I'm a little behind on this Ikat craze, but that's ok with me.  I've been reading blog after blog after blog featuring amazing ikat prints or bags or shoes, etc. and I quite frankly can't get enough!  The ever trusty Design*Sponge already had it covered...in December '08...and yet it all looks so fresh and appealing.  I'll have it all, please!




I mostly love the fabrics and want to reupholster anything and everything.  I want pillows and blankets and ottomons and purses and dresses and, well you get the picture.



I'll take this dress


I'll also take this Felix Ray clutch



And if you're feeling extremely generous, you can throw this ikat ottomon in as well, I won't mind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails