Spring Painting



Yesterday, B and I decided on the colors we're going to use to paint the condo this weekend. I am super-excited. Not only will it (hopefully) look awesome, but it's another 30-before-30 (experiment with colors on walls).



We're going to have a yellow living room, which reminds me of bicycles



my wedding flowers



and submarines


And a green bathroom, just like my favourite chocolate



and peppermint creams



and ancient jade Buddhas


And my dream of a bright blue kitchen is coming true, too! It'll make me think of oceans



and Peter Rabbit



and beautiful bridesmaids :-)


I think these colors should usher in a spring full of sunshine and a summer full of light.

Can anyone share tips and tricks for painting? Ideas for my next project (some kind of art painted directly onto a wall)? What colors are you putting on your walls and why?

3 comments:

Unknown March 31, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Gimme some more aero's PLEASE! I'm so excited to see the change in your condo. Good luck and have fun!

Anonymous,  March 31, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Ha! Those are the exact colors of my first apartment - green bathroom, yellow living room, blue kitchen! I also had a coral bathroom... :)

Anna-Maria March 31, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Just bought the blue paint and so excited that I want to begin now (but Mrs.Sensible knows that painting in the middle of the night before school is a bit stoopid)

MP: You'll see it v.soon!

Melina: hehe! It's reassuring that this worked out for someone before. For some reason I'll wear any color anywhere but the idea of putting it on my walls is kind of a big deal.

xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails