Dose of Tuesday Humor

These cards from fomato.com are not only pretty, but funny and unique.

I don't want to spoil the punch lines, but here are a couple (front, back and inside) that I hearted a lot.

Here's a birthday card about tea. Of course I like that one then.



And here's one about cheese. Of course I like that one too. Anyone see a theme emerging that looks a lot like my everyday diet???



OK, and here's one that doesn't recall something that I eat everyday - it's called Sea Cucumber with Citrus, and it's foolishly cute.
I love the combination of cute animals, foods and fun facts (see the "Educational Sort Of" page)




Go grab some cards and bring back snail mail so we can all get nice things in the post! x

All pics from fomato.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails