Farm Dinners

I wish I had a garden.  Like, a big ole chunk of land where I could plant a vegetable garden and have a goat roaming around for easy cheesy goodness.  Then we could constantly supply not only ourselves with fresh veggies and goat cheese but also our friends and the community.  We could have community farm dinners like Anne and Paul Cure of the Cure Organic Farm and the brains behind Meadow Lark Farm Dinners

I love this idea and wish I could attend a dinner.  The menu sounds like it is always amazing, there's wine, and dinner is served outdoors at a super long table with enough room for 36 guests!  They collaborate with various other farmers in the area. 


This happens in Connecticut too.  In fact, it happens all over the country.  It just seems so lovely to spend an evening eating such delicious food in such a beautiful environment and surrounded by your neighbors and the people behind the produce.  What's not to love?!





Sign me up!

{last photos via}

1 comments:

Carissa Thilgen March 31, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

that does sound wonderful! I always think how nice it would be to have a garden where you grow your own fresh produce. I'm sure it tastes different eating something you have grown with your own hands!

p.s. thanks for the bday wishes yesterday! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails