Weeeeee!!kends


We made it through another week, and at last, dear sweet Friday has arrived and 5 o'clock is nearer.  What are you all up to?  Badger & I are using up a Groupon tonight at La Méterranée in the west loop for some French-Italian fusion food.  I hope it's as delicious as it sounds.  We're also planning on doing a lot of hang time with good people.  Hopefully the weather is warm so this bbq Inna & Alex are having is nothing but awesome.  Have a happy weekend everyone!

Photo via ffffound

2 comments:

Post Grad Hair Cut March 27, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Enjoy your weekend! French-italian fusion food sounds great.

Unknown March 29, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

It unfortunately wasn't that great (the food). I opted for scallops as my very first seafood dish in 6 years and they were so bland and rubbery. Talk about disappointment! The rest of the weekend was lovely though :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails