Wedding rings

On Friday after work, we met up halfway between our offices at Jeweler's Row to check out wedding bands.  The first store we walked into ended up being a gold mine (pun intended) and we walked out of there much poorer than we went in, but left much richer than expected.  We each tried on a handful, immediately finding "the one" as soon as we started.  It was amazing!  Our rings are both pretty simple, but we're both incredibly happy and satisfied. 

What's your ring style?  If you were getting married, would you choose a ring like this?


Or like this?



Or like this?


4 comments:

Anonymous,  March 29, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I like that first one! I, however, am an antique jewelry wearer - I have almost no modern/new jewelry. So I would like the same for a wedding/engagement ring. I also don't like diamonds very much, so something like a ruby or pearl or both (my birthstones!) would be much more preferable...

Unknown March 29, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

I'm pretty fond of antique jewelry as well but I do fancy me some diamonds. My engagement ring is pretty wee - it has a small princess cut solitary, so we opted for a band with wee diamonds on the top and I'll just turn it around when I'm not feeling fancy. I also have a teeny eeny beeny gold band that I want to wear on non-sparkly days so I think I'm pretty set. But rubies and pearls sound lovely!

ray gun March 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

when i get engaged (to the mystery man who continues to elude me) i think i'd like to have a big stone on a chain.... no rings. just a giant rock to wear around my neck. i'm picturing several carats worth of canary diamond suspended from the top by an antique silver chain. yeah, that sounds about right.

something like this would do:
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/stacy/goldeneye.jpg
(without the smaller diamonds, of course)

Unknown March 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Raegan, remember that episode of SATC where Carrie was wearing her ring on a necklace and how bad it pissed Aidan off?! Hahahaha! I love you.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails