Thank heavens for weekends


What a busy busy stressful work week it's been.  I honestly can't say enough how thankful I am that the weekend is upon us.  I've got a bridal shower to co-plan and some bridal things of my own to figure out this weekend.  Man, the time sure is flying!  In less than 5 months I'll be a wife.  How weird. 

What have you all got planned for the weekend?  My honey is skipping town for the next week and a half.  I'll only be without him for 4 days since I'm heading to Texas on Wednesday.  However, we haven't been 4 days apart in years.  So it's going to be odd, to say the least.  Gus and I will get some real quality time in, I can watch all the cheesy shows and movies I want and I'm hoping for some hang time with my girls. 

Have a happy weekend everyone!

* photo via our labor of love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails