I'm back!

Hi everyone, I'm finally back to the windy city and I have very mixed emotions about it.  When I left, it was beautiful.  Now that I'm back, it's not as beautiful.  What gives?  What did I ever do to you, Chicago? 

I had a great time down in Austin.  It's a great city with great people and lots of excitement.  A lot of fun was had, a lot of music was heard and a lot of pizza was consumed. 



A ton of SXSW-related posts will come in due time, don't you worry.  But I must say, I had such a wonderful time and I love my friends so much.  My favorite moment of the entire trip was on Friday night, hanging out on our friends porch, drinking beer.  We were getting ready to go watch a show at this house party and we had spent the whole day at the French Legation just drinking and listening to good bands play in the sun.  Our friend Alex makes these shirts for Mittens on Strings and they are fantastic.  He sometimes does a raffle at their shows and gives away these "one of a kind, mildly amazing t-shirts" to lucky winners.  Our friend Nathan was the raffle winner and so Alex decided to pull out every single shirt from the inventory and explain them all so Nathan could choose the best one.  Let me just say, it was the most hilarious 20 minutes. 



See, this is an animal having a really great dream.  But thatt animal is dreaming about not another animal, but that really great smell that animals love.  This, I never knew before!



No explanation necessary.





Three lonely birds.  Always have to work and never play.  That's why they're going on vacation, taking some time off and relaxing.   Going inside to stay. 

It was a great time and I'm sad to be back to reality!  More to come!

photos via sxsw.com and mittensonstrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails