Slumber party

Tonight, I'm staying over at Inna's to get in some much needed hang time with the lil' globe trotter!


Let's hope for some light as a feather stiff as a board, truth or dare, and snooping through all of Alex's personal belongings.  Oh say what? That's not nice?  Ok, I'm only kidding anyway!  This should really be more like drinks and good conversation, so I'm really excited.  Then I'm off to SXSW to reunite w/the boy, catch some good shows and see some wonderful people all while basking in the sun.  Woo!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!  Be sure to check back in though, some great posts are headed your way by some great people.

photo via here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails