It's not easy for me to shop for the men in my life. My brother and stepdad were always super hard for me and I am never quite sure what their true feelings about the gifts were based on their reactions. It's even harder for me to shop for the husband, who never really wants anything so he usually gets some whiskey/bourbon. Or clothes. Clothes that I like. So this guide wasn't very easy to me and if you're a guy and think I'm crazy, then go ahead and laugh. But if you laugh then you must help me think of something better.
1. Gran Turismo 5 - my husband is literally counting down the days until this is released.
2. Urban Outfitters Spiewak Truman Jacket - every man would look handsome in this.
3. A+R Store Slow Cooker - for the city dweller who doesn't have a yard
4. Pendelton's Chief Joseph Muchacho Blanket - it's a cool print, cool name and very manly.
5. Leatherman Wave - so he'll be able to fix almost anything
6. Gap single-flap pocket red plaid flannel shirt - you can't go wrong with a man in a plaid shirt
7. Records - because a man's record collection is a big deal
8. Deer Antler Bourbon rack - it looks cool, right? Or you could just get him some bourbon.