Aah...summer weather


As I hoped, the weather was perfection yesterday (and today too, I want to be outside SO BAD).  So lo and behold, Raegs and I took advantage and headed to the Hollywood beach.  It was so amazing to put my fingers through the sand and feel that piping hot sun on my pale pale skin (lathered up in sun screen of course).  And since today is Monday, the sun shining and 80+ degrees helps out with the classic 'case of the Mondays' that I inevitably have every. single. Monday. 

How were your weekends?  Besides the beach time, we saw MacGruber.  It was REALLY FUNNY, I'm serious.  We walked to the theater, which for us means a nice stroll along the boulevard.  It was very nice indeed.  We had brunch with friends, ran errands which allowed us to drive in the sun with the windows down, jamming to good summer-time music.  And we hung out with a super old friend of mine that I've known since 3rd grade.  It had been 5 years since we saw each other last - not cool.  I also watched the finale of Grey's.  Holy crap!  Nightmares!

Anyway...happy Monday everyone.  I'm really looking forward to this weekend so I'm sure this week will crawl by at a snail's pace.

Pic via here

4 comments:

Quindome May 24, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

What's happening this weekend? And, I really need to see MacGruber too!

hip hip gin gin May 24, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

I've been wondering about MacGruber. We will probably wait for it on DVD, but I'm excited to see it!
The weather was really nice here this weekend as well, I got a chance to do some gardening, now I'm just hoping everything lives.

Anonymous,  May 24, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

http://www.avoidflorida.com/

katecreate May 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

The weather has been very warm here. I love the fact that I can sit out and feel happy about the sunshine. I hope you have a good week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails