Another rainy day




It's been chilly and rainy here in Chicago for the last umpteen days.  I love rain and thunderstorms but I really could use a sunny and warm day.  Like, stat. 

But there are some things to look forward to:

1. I am leaving work an hour early today (huzzah!)

2. I am leaving work an hour early today because I have an appointment at a fancy spa to get a fancy massage that I paid only $40 for via Groupon back in February.  I have so many knots in my shoulder/neck from who konws what and no matter how much stretching I do in a day it hurts like hell all the time.  So this massage is absolutely necessary.  Hooray! 


3. Tonight we get to have some drinks with Ann Badger, my bridesmaid and soon to be sister-in-law, whom I love dearly but rarely get to see.

4.  Tomorrow is Friday.

5. The high is supposed to be 73!  That's 20 degrees warmer than yesterday...

Pictures via Polanoid

6 comments:

Dori the Giant May 13, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

That is awesome.
I have never gotten a professional massage before.

Let me know how it goes. :)

hip hip gin gin May 13, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Sounds like a great day! Hope you enjoy your massage, there is truly nothing that I find more relaxing and rejuvenating than a good massage. Have fun!!
Oh and I'm totally with you, it has been miserably cold and cloudy/rainy around here too. I'm ready for a warm day already.

Quindome May 13, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Is Groupon not the best? And yes, I wish the weather would make up it's mind! I hope your day was a lovely as you planned!

Unknown May 13, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Groupon is the best! And my day was lovely - thanks everyone!

Carissa Thilgen May 16, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

I hope you enjoyed your massage! I've never had a professional one... mostly because my back and shoulders never used to really hurt. but this past year I have had days where I get knots or if I turn my head a certain why it cracks something god-awful! so maybe I need to go get myself a massage, too! :)

Anonymous,  May 16, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

I'm glad I missed the majority of bad weather! And thankfully it's sunny right now!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails