Loving it..





Isn't this hand-painted map rad?  Aside from Alaska and Hawaii being MIA, it's definitely a map that I want to have in my house. Via Swiss Miss.


These 80%20 shoes are making me swoon.  They seem like the perfect summer shoe for running around.



This so you need a typeface flow chart.  So helpful!


The option of going to Spain during our honeymoon.  We're kind of at a stand still with the planning since it's all so overwhelming.  What would you do?  Our original plan was to go to Italy...Venice, Amalfi, Rome, etc.  I still want to.  But yesterday I received an email from our travel agent with a hell of a deal for 3 nights in Madrid.  Now we're all like, oh yeah, that's a great deal!  Spanish is easier for us to get by on.  Italian scares my honey.  So...WHAT DO WE DO!?




Today is the 6th, which means we will be married in exactly 3 months.  Hey now!

Spain photos via here and here

6 comments:

hip hip gin gin May 6, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Hmm. Well you can't go wrong with Italy or Spain. So I would say go with the one that is cheaper, because you will have more money left over to do a ton of fun things and eat a ton of delicious meals. I wouldn't worry so much about the languages though, if you know a few key phrases people are generally happy to help you out. How exciting!!!!

Vanessa May 6, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Spain is amazing. AMAZING.
I'm just sayin'. :-)

The Neo-Traditionalist May 7, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

How exciting! I'm partial to Italy, but I'm totally biased since I've spent much more time there than I have in Spain. One thing to keep in mind---unlike in America where people only speak English, they'll all speak your language and most prefer it. Chances are wherever you go you'll be speaking little to no italian or spanish. I lived there for years and rarely used it. Sad, but true! Spain is gorgeous as well though---decisions, decisions!! Can't wait to hear what you decide. I'll have to live vicariously through you. I miss Europe so!

XX katie

Unknown May 7, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Italy has been our original plan since last September. I went when I was 17 but was only there for 2 short days. I was in love and dreamed of going back. But I've always wanted to go to Spain. And then our travel agent sent us the deal for 3 nights in Madrid and now we've been tempted. It's tough. I think we'll still end up in Italy though. But who knows..I shall keep ye posted!

Stephanie May 10, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Congrats on getting married soon! So much fun!! I love the map picture. The colors and simplicity make me happy :)

E May 10, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

I've never been to Spain, but Italy, yes! And I loved it, so my vote has to go with my heart :)

Either way, I'll be jealous...haha.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails