Every Person In New York

Last night, I stumbled upon this amaazing blog.   Jason Polan, the artist behind the project has set out to literally draw every person in New York.  While that may be impossible, he's trying pretty hard to reach his goal.  From sitting in subway stations to parking himself at the Moma, JFK airport, etc., he's always equipped with a pencil and paper.  It's quite the mission, but I'm totally rooting for him. 

Here are some of my favorite drawings:









If you live in New York and would like to be drawn, email (at least 24 hours in advance)  art@jasonpolan.com with a street corner or other public place that you will be standing at for a duration of two minutes with a description of what you're wearing. 

Best of luck, Jason!

3 comments:

hip hip gin gin May 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

This is awesome!! He is a fantastic artist too, I'm definitely rooting for him as well!

Unknown May 4, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

There really are so many cool drawings on his blog that he made in no time at all. I wish I had the talent to do something like this. I've always been envious of those who can draw!

Anonymous,  May 5, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

ha! What fun! Lovely idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails