Whoa

What a crazy 24 hours I have had.  Tons of wedding stuff has been done/planned/brought up, like the stuff that makes you go OH MY GOD THE WEDDING IS SO FREAKING SOON!  Last night I ventured over to my dear friend Inna's house and after Anna showed up and we had some fabulous cocktails and some good quality outdoor garden time, we dove into the whole hair and makeup trial thing.  Whoa.  Seeing yourself all dolled up for the big day is kind of a lot to handle.  Luckily I had lots of silly distractions to keep me from having an internal freak out.  But needless to say, I looked lovely and am very much excited to see myself in my dress with my hair and my makeup all done up nicely!  And because the boy reads the blog from time to time, I can't post any pictures until after he sees me on the big day, so I'm sorry friends!  But you can get the idea through these pictures that I find very lovely indeed:


Tonight I also have my second dress fitting, which means I will go and try it on and it won't be 3 times the size of me.  It might still be twice the length of me but if it fits my body like a glove then I really won't care.  It's a lot of work for miss Toula to tackle but she's been in business for 35 years and I have every bit of confidence in her.  I'm excited.  But since I'm quite tired I kind of forgot some essentials at home.  Luckily my groom saved the day.  Hooray! 

2 comments:

hip hip gin gin May 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Oh dress fittings. My seamstress and I spent so much time together in the quest to downsize my gown by the time it was finished we were hugging goodbye as if we had been friends forever! They truly do magical work, and how they never stick anyone with the ten thousand pins required each time is beyond me.
Love the hair inspiration, very pretty and romantic!

Unknown May 27, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

That updo is complete perfection!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding- exciting! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails