Something about this maxi dress really appeals to me.  I've never worn a maxi dress before (wasn't ever sure how one would look on me considering I'm 5'2" - on a good day).  But after wedding dress shopping I've realized that I do look good in long dresses!  I don't know what it is, perhaps it's the belt that really makes the dress.  Mayhaps it's the tank top, perhaps it's the overall airiness that works for me.  I dont know but I like it.

Speaking of wedding dresses, mine is still slightly too big but I felt beautiful in it nonetheless.  I can't wait for it to be finished and completely Mo-sized!



3 comments:

hip hip gin gin May 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

That dress is super cute, and I do love a good maxi dress! They are absolutely the most comfortable thing to wear, especially for travel.

Anonymous,  May 29, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

I'm only 5'2", too, and thought the same thing until I went to greece - not too many tall girls there, and they were ALL wearing maxis. I fell in love, and knew there was hope :)

dresses October 24, 2017 at 12:49 AM  

only the most beautiful are meant for a perfect beauty like you! britishdress used prom dresses uk reviews

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails