Blogging when hungry...


Is dangerous.  Sort of like going to the grocery store when you're hungry, except, well, no, scratch that.  It's dangerous because now I might slip and hurt myself on all this drool from looking at these delightful photos of delicious food...

OK, that's gross.  I apologize.

But take a look for yourself and tell me you're not doing the same?!

The delicious aged cheddar and apple melt found via Cup of Jo.  It's so easy to make and I already know it's delicous without even trying it.



Then, I stumbled upon this "watermelon pie" via Lovely Little Things and quite frankly, I need a slice of that, pronto.  MO PIE, PLEASE!



Then Poppytalk posted this quick and easy summertime pasta salad, which looks fantastic...



And that's not even me diving into blogs stricly about food.  I'm not even going to go there.  Nope.

I have found so much more but I shall spare you this time, as it is post-lunch now and I'm sure all of your bellies are full.

1 comments:

hip hip gin gin May 19, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

That watermelon pie is genius, yum!! As for that sandwich the sight of the melty cheese oozing over the edge is enough to make my mouth water too. Tomorrow might be grilled cheese night!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails