Happy Birthday, Cameron!

On Sunday, my not-so-little anymore nephew will be 8.  EIGHT YEARS OLD.  I can't believe it.  It was seriously just a few years ago that I was picking him up and spinning him around and laughing for hours with him as a little toddler.  And now the boy went and grew up on me!  No fair!  Anyway, he'd be mortified if he knew I was saying these things :) 

So without further ado....Happy Birthday Cameron Andrew.  I love you!


Top photo - he is too cool for school.  I think he was 4 or 5 in that photo, helping out his daddy.
Last summer Cam came to visit us with my mom, so we took him up to the Sears Tower (I refuse to say Willis) and we popped a squat on the new glass lookout overhanging scary things, haha.  And the photo below, well, Cam has his own email account now so we sent him a short and silly pre-birthday email last night with this photo attached.  He'll probably roll his eyes but we're hoping for a good laugh at our expense.



Hooray, it's Friday!

3 comments:

Small Burst May 21, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Happy birthday to your nephew. He rocks. Look at him work that car buffer looking tool thingy! So cute!

hip hip gin gin May 21, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Awwwe, Happy Birthday Cameron!! That first photo is too cute!!

Unknown May 21, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Aw, thanks! He's a silly, silly boy. And he knows how to crack people up, I tell ya!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails