Early Jewelry



Early Jewelry is an adorably awesome little company based out of my old town Lawrence, KS, that makes incredble jewelry.  I had the pleasure of meeting the brains behind the biz, Kylie Grater, back in December when the Renegade Craft Fair was going on.  I was so delighted to discover her work and then discover she was a Kansan too! 




My favorite part about their jewelry is the fact that Kylie grew up on a farm in rural Kansas...which influenced her design aesthetic.  It really shows through but not in a way one would ever expect. 

Last, check out these seriously adorable heart studs.  All profit from the sale of these little studs go directly to the American Red Cross.  How wonderful is that!?


Congratulations, Kylie!  Your jewelry is incredible!

Can you guys feel the love for Kansas today!?  It's been on my mind, what with all those tornadoes yesterday...


PS - do any of you using blogger have issues when trying to center text or pictures?  Every now and then it just does whatever it wants.  It drives me crazy!  Hence the pictures in scattered places, some centered text, etc...

3 comments:

Dori the Giant May 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

That's wonderful!

And as for me, I do the majority of my entries with HTML, so no problems for me!

E May 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Love the owl earrings.

When my text and photos go weird on me it's usually because I've messed the HTML up. It's hard to fix that problem, so I usually just start with a fresh post.

Pistachio February 26, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

You do have a horse thing too! Love the blog!
Cheers!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails