Lusting for designer fashion?

Have you heard of Rent the Runway?  If not, let me know and I'll gladly send you an invite (which nets me $20 credit after your first order, pretty awesome).  Anywho, RTR is pretty awesome.  If you're a big dreamer for high fashion but your pocketbook doesn't support your dreams, then this site is pretty perfect for you.  You can rent, for 4 days, the designer dress of your choice.  They have tons of beautiful dresses and accessories, all starting at $50 for dresses and $10 for the accessories.  I've been scouring the website and lusting over the dresses and thinking to myself, this is perfect for some wedding-related events.  Naturally, I want to buy some dresses for the occassion, but the thought of wearing a designer gown to my rehearsal dinner really excites me.  Like this dress by Theory:







I can rent this for 4 days for $75 or buy it for $450 and wear it once or twice (or maybe just around the house most nights like I plan on doing w/my wedding dress once my groom has seen it).

I could buy this beautiful antique cascading crystal necklace by Ciner for $350 or rent it for $50


Or this silver bib bling by Janis Savitt which retails for $1,140 for a rental fee of $150.



So are you sold yet?  I have yet to order anything but I certainly plan on doing so!  You can even shop by occassion.  How wonderful is that?!



6 comments:

Dori the Giant May 12, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

That seems cool, although definitely not for me. I wouldn't spend that much money to wear something.

In fact, my favourite stores are thrift stores. :)

Unknown May 12, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

I love thrift store shoes too! I just recently came into this whole designer clothing concept. I think it has to do w/Project Runway. Or maybe all of my clothes having holes in them, or having to dress up for work everyday. Either way, I'm starting to wear lipstick? Never done that before. Starting to wear heels on a more regular basis. Never done that before either. I used to hate dresses but now I live with them. What is happening to me!

hip hip gin gin May 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Wait a minute you can rent jewelry?? Sign me up!! This is brilliant!!! I've always been so envious of stars who get to borrow something amazing for a night without having to own it, I'm so excited that us regular girls get to play too!!

luxe + lillies May 15, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

This is pretty much the best news I have gotten in a long time... I'm putting it on my weekly list (when I get around to it next week!)

dresses October 23, 2017 at 10:49 PM  

Lasst uns sexy Kleider jadegowns abendkleid v ausschnitt lang reviews für einen großen Tag kaufen. So viele atemberaubende Kleider hier. jadegowns abendkleider niente reviews Welches Kleid solltest du für eine Party wählen?jadegowns abendkleid beere reviews

glamchase November 22, 2017 at 8:15 PM  

Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles,glamchase cheap weding gowns reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.glamchase elizabeth emanuel dresses reviews

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails