An Award!

Thanks so much to Natalie from a little blue notebook for giving me this award ::


If you haven't met Natalie yet, please do so at once.  I immediately fell for her daily posts with all of their charms and adorableness.  She has great style and after every visit I am left with a thirst for more posts!

Here are the rules of the award:: 

1. Thank the person that gave it to you
2. Share seven facts about yourself
3. Choose seven blogs you love to receive the award, and be sure to let those bloggers know you gave them the award!

Seven random facts about me ::

1. My glasses/contacts prescription is -9.0.  I look like a freak in my glasses and whenever I have some contest like "my eyes are so bad, I'm blind" with other people, I always win.
2. I used to smoke, I hate to admit it but I did.  But then one day I decided I was done with it and quit cold turkey.  I loathe cigarettes now.  It's been several years now too!
3. When I was a little girl, I had my own set of golf clubs.  
4. While using said golf clubs with my dad and brother one day, my dad let my brother drive the golf cart to the next hole while he walked behind us.  My brother promptly put the petal to the metal, turned unexpectedly and I went flying out the side.  T-r-a-u-m-a-t-i-c.
5. I went to the dentist for the first time in 5 years last week.  I know you're thinking, eww, I'm disgusting.  But I have "great hygiene" and only one cavity which has already been filled.
6. I had my first school solo in 7th grade.  I sang part of "Colors of the Wind" and I remember it so clearly.  The next year,  I was told that the kids in that music class had to watch my video to learn how to sing.  He he!
7. Since I've recently learned how to knit, I have the itch to learn so much more like weaving and stuff.  I want to get good and be able to sell things.  I seriously have some pretty good will power when it comes to certain stuff so I hope I stick with it.

So without further ado, here are the seven blogs I feel deserve this award (not an easy task) ::

1. Kristen from Just when you thought...her photos are really fantastic and her posts are very inspiring.  She's seems like such a good person.
2. Heather at La Feem.  Her blog is utterly stylish, enough said.
3. Michelle at Michelle Hartney.  Not only are her paintings/prints/charms/etc. amazing, but she is a few months pregnant now and her weekly belly posts are so freaking cute.  She is one stylin' mama-to-be!
4. Tiffany at Holiday.  Tiffany's blog inspired me to have my blog banner made by Caitlin at Lark and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.  I love visiting her blog every day and reading about her little girl, Stella, her crazy pumpkin decorating competitions and all of the things that interest her or are going on in her life.  She is a terrific woman and I'm glad to have "met" her.
5. Stephanie at Bird on a Wire.  She has some really great taste, I tell you.  Her gift guides are pretty great, she's inspired me to make some crafts and always finds the best stuff on Etsy.  
6. Alivia at Alivia Thinks This.  She also has great photos of her everyday life and also leaves me inspired.
7. Last but not least, Megan at Pink o'clock.  Another great girl with great taste.  She choose drool-worthy images for her well-written posts and I look forward to new content every day.

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks again, Natalie!

11 comments:

Heather Feemster November 23, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Thank you so much, your too sweet. Love the insight into your life...Cheers!! xo

Anna Walker November 23, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Congrats on your award! :)
&&&
Good for you on quitting smoking!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

A Crimson Kiss November 23, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

I always love to getting to know my favorite bloggers better, and I'm so impressed you gave up cigarettes cold turkey-what a woman! Can't wait to take a peek at all the blogs you tagged!

Kristen November 23, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Aww, thank you veeery much! You just made my day, and week! ♥

Ps. I love getting to know someone!

Amber November 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Congrats on the award! I would love to learn to knit

Tiffany from HOLIDAY November 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

What fun!!!! Thank you, Meagan. You are so sweet and feel fortunate that we found each other on here.

Loved your list. Let me make you feel better about your 5 year hiatus from the dentist. I took a 7 year one and when I finally went they said my teeth were in perfect condition. I also asked my brother, who is a dentist now but was in dental school when I asked, if that was really bad and he said it had been years since he had been, too! ha!

I'm whipping up a post on this as we speak. xoxo

Tiffany from HOLIDAY November 23, 2010 at 1:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie November 23, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

You're so sweet! Please continue to knit and post pictures! I have always wanted to learn how to knit but I don't have the patience or motivation! Great post!

Megan @ Pink O'Clock November 23, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

thank you so much -- you are so sweet! this totally made my day, meagan. :)

p.s. your award? totally deserved, missy! and i loved getting to know you more!

xoxo

Signe November 24, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Grats on your award, well deserved :)
And good for you on quitting smoking, I did the same about 3 years ago!

Alivia November 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Thank you so much! I'm still working on my post :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails